100 Things to Do Before I Die
If you had one year left to live, what would you do with it?
I started thinking about this, after some silly reality tv commercial. So what would YOU do, if you had one year left to live? Without thinking of money restraints, I’ve made my list. It’s not finished yet, but nevertheless, here it is.
If I had one year left to live, I would:
1. Write in my journal every day, letters to my daughter, Dakota
2. Write. Alot.
3. Travel to India
4. Find a way to somehow, meet the Dalai Lama
5. Get a Winnebago
6. Travel across the country
7. Get my message to everyone-that art heals
8. Go to France. Because I want to. And eat cheese.
9. Go to The French Culinary Institute. Not because I want a new career. But because I’ve always wanted to afford it.
10. Get my husband to finish his album
11. Go to the movies with my husband every week. Because I don’t do that enough.
12. Kiss him more often
13. Make love. Not just THAT way, silly. But in every way.
14. Shower in a Waterfall
15. Go to Machupichu
16. Tell my landlord he’s a cheap bastard
17. Learn to play the piano
18. Stop Doubting Myself
19. Do Yoga EVERY day
20. Meditate often
21. Write down the stories of my crazy family, so my daughter will know what nuttiness she comes from
22. Go skinny-dipping at midnight in the South of France
23. Backpack in Southeast Asia
24. Travel to Mexico, visit Frihda’s home, and celebrate the Day of the Dead
25. See the sun rise
26. and set
27. Finish reading all of the books I own
28. Get my PRE-Wedding figure back.
29. Write the story of my life
30. Sleep under the stars
31. Spend the night in a haunted house
32. Get a tattoo. Or two. Or more.
33. Fall in love again
34. Have a pet rock
35. Make Pottery
36. Paint a Pretty Picture
37. See a Fairy
38. Have two dachsunds-a boy and a girl, and name one Harold and one Maude
39. Own a solid black cat
41. Go to India
42. And France
43. Tell my parents what I REALLY believe in
44. Visit an working Indian Reservation
46. Visit Frida Khalo’s house
47. And her grave
49. Teach my daughter to knit
50. Tell my sister she’s loved
51. Learn to say no